Standard Panoramic Court
Sport Equipalia’s top of the line court
- Metal structure built in a galvanized steel profile on tube pillars of 100x50x2 mm
- 40x40x2 mm square profile frames and 50x50x4 mm electric welded mesh with 40/40/1,5 tubes in modules of 2×3 meters and 2×1 meters, with a playing surface of 20×10 meters with panoramic frame manufactured in our own workshop
- Structural anchoring plates of 250x200x10 mm that are affixed to the base floor with 4 “Hilti” type rawlplugs.
- 10 meter long rear beams measuring 120x120x6 and 120x80x6 side frames
- Double doors on one or two sides, or regulation exit
- Selection of structure color from the RAL menu
- Integrated or independent lighting poles in the structure.
- 12 mm rear glass reinforcements
- 12 mm thick glass with polished edges and countersunk holes.
- 360W halogen floodlights or new 100/150/200W LED lights
- 12 and 15 mm fibrillated or monofilament grass in various colors (green, blue, brick red, pink or black)
- Perfect for central and competition level courts.