Quality and Environmental Policy
For SPORT EQUIPALIA, S.L., its main objectives are quality, focused on achieving the full satisfaction of its customers, and respect for the environment trying to minimize the impacts associated with the sporting activity. For this purpose, Sport Equipalia promises to implement and maintain a Quality and Environment Management System according to the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 Standards. The principles we commit to are as follows:
- Discover, analyze and meet the needs and expectations of its customers, in order to achieve a stable and lasting relationship with existing and new clients.
- Prevent the causes that may lead to non-conformities.
- Enchance the effectiveness of human and technological resources to ensure the quality of our jobs.
- Constantly improve the quality of our service, as well as our attitude towards the environmental impact our activity generates.
- Prevent pollution that could be generated by Sport Equipalia’s activity.
- Optimization of exhaustible natural resources, placing a special emphasis on the re-use of inert waste, as well as the proper management of other waste.
- Comply with current legislation that may apply, as well as respect adopted voluntary agreements or requirements from our customers.
- Promote Continuous Improvement and Quality Management for all personnel, at all levels and in all of the Company’s operations.
- Achieve the commitment of its external suppliers with Quality and the environment.
The Quality and Environmental Policy is the reference for setting targets with which to continuously improve the quality of services and the effectiveness of the Quality and Environmental Management System.
It affects and is everyone’s responsibility at Sport Equipalia, and it is communicated to the entire company for their knowledge, comprehension, and compliance. Additionally, this policy is checked, analyzing and updating it for a continuous suitability.
PRESS RELEASE TO SUPPLIERS
We inform you that SPORT EQUIPALIA SL., in accordance with the requirements of the quality system based on the ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 rules that we have implemented, annually evaluates the performance of all its suppliers and goods and services, depending on the number of incidents recorded over the analyzed period, as well as the importance of each incident.